Committed to quality, efficiency and growth, Accu-Tech Engineering has reached targets and benchmarks well within the timeline set by itself.
In just over a year of commencing commercial production, Accu-Tech Engineering crossed the Rs. 1 Crore Turnover target in November 2006. The company also sets production targets for various products and takes pride in achieving them and many times crossing them. Recently, it has started exports of various products to Knorr-Bremse, Brazil.
One of the major achievements of the Company is the fantastic customer relationship that it has built. This is not only due to the high quality of the products but also because even the smallest problem of the customer is taken very seriously and addressed immediately.
- ISO 9001:2008 & 14001 Certification - February 2007
- TS-16949 Certification - February 2007
- D&B D-U-N-S Certification - March 2008
- 99.90% ‘Complete Satisfaction’ Achievement in Customer Satisfaction Survey
- Zero Customer Complaint Record
- Average 500 ppm in Internal Rejection
- 1.36% Machine Downtime as against 2.5% Target
- 1.25% Inventory Turnover Ratio as against 2.5% Target
- INR 977/ month (avg) Cost of Poor Quality as against INR 10,000/month Target
- 20 nos. of Kaizen against 21 nos. targeted
- Rear body Exports to Knorr-Bremse, Brazil with Zero Rejection at Customer-end
- Implemented Value Engineering in Strokes conversion to reduce cost for the client
- Reduction Blank-size: Blank size is re-engineered to reduce the cost of material.
- Rear Body Design: The design of Rear body with welded bush implemented to reduce the material & process cost by INR 20/ unit.
- Material Trials: Components are tried out in HR Sheets instead of CR Sheets.
- Bolt Design Modification: Round-headed bolts tried out in-place of regular Oval-headed bolts.
- Waste-water Management: Waste-water filtered and collected through specially-made Soak Pit and reused for gardening. Tree plantation in the premises.
- Effluent Treatment Plant: Effluents treatment plant erecting and testing completed.